I. Data Processed and Purpose of Processing
a. Navigation Data: During normal operation, computer systems and software procedures collect certain data implicitly through Internet communication protocols. This includes IP or domain names, file size obtained in response, status code indicating the response from the server, and parameters related to the operating system. This data is processed to:
- Enable navigation (art.6.1.b GDPR).
- Satisfy a legitimate interest of the Data Controller (art.6.1.f GDPR).
- Profile users (art.6.1.a GDPR).
b. Other Personal Data: Users may provide personal data for:
- Managing and performing pre-contractual and contractual obligations (art.6.1.b GDPR).
- Fulfilling a legitimate interest of the Controller (art.6.1.f GDPR).
- Fulfilling legal obligations (art.6.1.c GDPR).
- Receiving newsletters (art.6.1.a GDPR).
II. What Are Cookies and Which Ones Do We Use
III. Methods of Data Processing. Data Storage
IV. Communication of Data
Personal data may be communicated to data processors providing services for site management, information systems, and telecommunications networks. The list of data processors is available at the Data Controller’s offices.
V. Dissemination and Transfer Outside the EU-EEA
Personal data are not published or disseminated. Except with explicit consent, they are not transferred outside the EU-EEA territory, except for technical reasons related to cookies and servers.
VI. Complaints and Rights of Data Subjects
You can file a complaint with a Privacy Authority and assert your rights under EU Regulation 679/2016 by contacting Sauna Dekor San. ve Tic. A.S.
VII. Data Controller and Internal Contact Person
The Data Controller is Sauna Dekor San. ve Tic. A.S. The internal contact person is the HR Manager. The company is not obligated to appoint a Data Protection Officer.