WORKS WITH US FORM INFORMATION
INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS PURSUANT TO ART.13 OF EU REGULATION 679/2016
The EU Regulation 679/2016 provides for the right to the protection of personal data concerning natural persons. In compliance with this regulation, Sauna Dekor informs you of the following:
Purposes of Data Processing:
- Selection and recruitment of personnel: Consent is not required. The legal basis for processing common data is the execution of pre-contractual measures
(art.6.1 lett, b) GDPR), and the processing of any special data is the need to fulfill obligations and exercise rights in the field of labor law, social security, and social protection (art.9.2 lett. b) GDPR).
- Obligations of law, regulations, national and EU regulations as well as provisions issued by authorities empowered to do so by law: Consent is not required. The legal basis for data processing for this purpose is the fulfillment of obligations under the law and applicable regulations (art.6.1 lett, c) GDPR and art.9.2 lett. b) GDPR).
In relation to the processing of your personal data marked with (*) for the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2), the provision of your data is mandatory, and refusal to provide them involves the impossibility of performing the selection and the contractual relationship.
Method of Data Processing: The processing is carried out both on paper and computer, following the security measures referred to in art.32 GDPR.
Dissemination, Transfer of Data Outside the EEA, and Communication: Unless required by law or regulation or by EU legislation, your personal data are not subject to dissemination and are not subject to transfer outside the territory of the European Union except, in any case, compliance with any legal requirement and unless this is necessary for the execution of the negotiations and/or the employment contract (art.49.1 lett. b) GDPR). The subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated are as follows:
- External subjects who may carry out tasks on behalf of our companies to which the Owner should entrust some outsourced activities (e.g.: accountants,
consultants) or producers of software and/or platforms necessary for the execution of the contract.
- Credit institutions for the management of payments and collections arising from the execution of contracts.
- Professionals, in order to study and resolve any legal problems relating to your contractual position (e.g.: lawyers).
- Other subjects provided for by law.
Data Controller: Sauna Dekor, Ziya Gökalp, Metal İş Sanayi Sitesi Yolu 20. Blok No:17 19, 34409 İkitelli Osb/Başakşehir/İstanbul TURKEY, firstname.lastname@example.org, +90 532 215 64 78.
Internal Contact for Data Processing: The HR Manager, for the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016, at the headquarters of our Company. It should be noted that Sauna Dekor is not subject to the obligation to appoint a Data Protection Officer provided for in art. 37 of the Regulation (Data Protection Officer – DPO).
Period of Data Retention: Your data will be kept for a maximum period of one year from the employment of the position for which you have applied, without prejudice to your right to obtain at any time the cancellation or limitation of the use of such data where this does not conflict with a specific legal obligation (art.2220 c.c., art.43 D.P.R. 600/73).
Complaints: It is possible to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor in any case of illegitimate treatment of your data. You may assert your rights, as governed by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 21 of EU Regulation 679/2016, by writing to Sauna Dekor, Ziya Gökalp, Metal İş Sanayi Sitesi Yolu 20. Blok No:17 19, 34409 İkitelli Osb/Başakşehir/İstanbul TURKEY, email@example.com.